National Wood Products, Inc. Southern California is proud to announce our newest product line: StevensWood Textured TFL renowned for its unique physical properties including: durability; hardness; scratch and stain resistance as well as color stability.
For more information about StevensWood TFL, contact National Wood Products, Inc. at 800-748-6194.
Feel great about your design and manufacturing choice.
StevensWood only uses materials that are 100 percent recycled and recovered, or GRN+ non-added formaldehyde core materials–and it’s affordable!
This thermofused TFL product is a high-end thermofused laminate product used in modern designs including paneling, casework, cabinetry, interior closets, residential and office furniture.
StevensWood TFL panel is a composite wood-based panel onto which a decorative paper layer is thermally fused (heat and pressure) to the top and bottom surface in order to create a durable and decorative panel. renowned for their unique physical properties including: durability; hardness; scratch and stain resistance as well as color stability.
National Wood Products carries a wide variety of StevensWood TFL, with two collections to serve your needs:
- Legno Collection
- Artika & Rain Collection
We offer a variety of panel colors and materials to custom fit your needs. Panels are produced in a full range of solid colors, patterns, and woodgrains to best economize your material costs. Available in the following sizes and thickness:
- 4′ x 8′ and 5′ x 10′ sizes
- 1/4″ through 1 1/8″ thicknesses
Introducing the Legno Collection
The Legno Collection synchronizes texture and pattern for a finished product your clients will love! It has elegant dual-sided surfaces with texture-matched grains.
Legno’s true-realistic wood patterns and texture-matched grains are the ideal complement for your designs.
If you are creating the warmth of contemporary rustic, or focusing on a fresh modern style, you will surely enjoy the feel and look of our luxuriously affordable and durable wood alternative.
Legno comes with different texture families to serve your needs:
- Walnut Pittoni
- Mezzo Cherry
- Trento Oak
- Tokaj Alder
- Walnut Tiepolo
Walnut Pittoni comes with classic wood grains coupled with an aggressive depth:
Mezzo Cherry is clean and modern with a fresh complementing look:
Trento Oak comes with distressed aesthetics and bold cathedrals:
Features and Benefits of Legno Collection
- High-Impact Surfaces. You’ll be glad to know that textured TFL panels in the Legno Collection are high-impact surfaces. Ideal for countertops, post-laminating, post-form doors or tops.
- Dual-Sided Textured Panels. Available in a range of thicknesses from .25″ to 1.25″, panel size: 5′ x 8′.
- Edgebanding. Stocked in all colors; 1 complementing texture; 1mm thickness and 15/16″ or 1-5/16″ width.
- Allegra: 5 pc doors. Decorative 45-degree rails; sleek rail profile; custom sizes available; easy to clean.
- Shaker: 5 pc doors. 45-degree new shaker or 90-degree shaker; rustic rail profile; custom sizes available; easy to clean; 27 colors.
- Slab: 1 pc doors. TFL panel (3/4″ thick); 1mm PVC edgebanding; custom sizes available; easy to clean; 27 colors.
- Alliance: 3 pc doors. Rails + center panel (3/4″ thick); 1mm PVC edgebanding; custom sizes available; easy to clean; 27 colors.
- Legno Mouldings:
Introducing the Artika & Rain Collection
The Artika & Rain Collection provides architects and designers with opportunities to bring interior design to the next level.
Enhanced textures along with realistic and trendy patterns offer the perfect solution for the needs and lifestyles of today.
Although they are in one collection, Artika and Rain offers you two options:
- For a wider textured look, you can use Artika.
- For a tighter textured look, you can pick Rain.
Here is a side-by-side comparison of the textures from Artika and Rain:
Colors and textures selection from the Artika & Rain Collection:
Features and Benefits of Artika & Rain Collection
- High-Impact Surfaces. You’ll be happy to know that textured TFL panels in the Artika & Rain Collection are high-impact surfaces. Ideal for post-laminating, post-form doors or tops.
- Textured Panels. Available in a range of thicknesses from .25″ to 1.25″. Available in widths of 4 or 5 feet and in lengths of 8 to 10 feet. Custom sizes are available.
- Edgebanding. Stocked in all 20 colors; 1 complimenting texture; 1mm thickness; 15/16″ or 1-5/16″ width.
- Mouldings. Perfectly matches panels and doors; Artika texture; 2 contemporary profiles; 2.7m / 109″ length.
- 5pc Shaker Doors. Available in all 20 colors; 2 styles: 90-degree Shaker or 45-degree New Shaker; custom sizes available; sleek contemporary rail profiles; easy to clean.
- 5pc Allegra Doors. Decorative 45-degree rails; custom sizes; Artika texture; sleek rail profile; easy to clean.
What You Are Getting from StevensWood Thermofused Laminate:
- Appearance. StevensWood’s TFL panels deliver the design appeal that is demanded by decorative product specifiers. Today’s demanding marketplace requires aesthetic criteria and exacting design. StevensWood satisfies that need with the availability of panels with numerous solid colors, abstract patterns, surface textures, and wood grains.
- Resistance to Surface Wear. The hard, durable textured TFL thermoset surface features strong resistance to scratch, stains, heat and light without loss of color or texture. StevensWood’s panels are designed to have lasting beauty.
- Durability. The decorative surface of the panels are durable because of they are thermally fused to the substrate during pressing.
- Ease of Fabrication. StevensWood made sure that the panels are easy to cut, drill, fasten and join, so that in-shop remanufacturing and on-site installation are fast and cost-saving.
- Versatility. The wide variety of available colors, sizes and thickness allows unique possibilities in design, and offers versatility in remanufacturing products.
- Strength and Stiffness. Aside from decorative products, textured panels from StevensWood are also ideal for products that require strength and rigidity, such as furniture, bookcases, cabinets, and related applications.
- Economy. StevensWood made sure that you’re getting economy and durability with their panels. In fact, they are less expensive than other decorative products like H.P. laminate.
- Quality. All TFL panels from StevensWood are produced according to the demanding performance criteria.